cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Code

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock Code

Where do I get an unlock code for my iPhone 5?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Jaguar20 - We would be happy to assist you. Please private message us using the following link and include your number and pin or security answer. http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . Thanks.- Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

[Personal Information Removed] Security answer: [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator   This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Master

Jaguar20

You have now put you telephone number and security information for you account on a public forum… Please remove this information as it can cause major issues with your account and private messages us as requested above.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Please remove your phone number and pass code. This is not a private network. You just shared your information with everyone on the site.

I would also recommend you change your pass code as well now.

Lastly, click the link Crystal provided and put your phone number, pass code and other information in the PM you send, not the forums themselves.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted

Mother passed and have her old phone

sprint wont talk to us cause we dont have all the necessary info

what should i do other than registering with sprint ?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat