cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock iPhone 5

I spoke to Sprint International Department last week about my iPhone 5. She said Sprint will allow off contract iPhone to be unlocked for us in the U.S. (Per FCC decision in December) but will cancel your service. In essence you could move to AT&T, TMobile, or another domestic carrier that uses GSM. How true is this and would an unlocked Sprint 4S or 5 work on AT&T?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Thank you for your post. There are certain criteria that must be met in order for phones to be unlocked and used for international use. Can you please private message us with your name, account number and pin/pass code? We can take a look at this for you.

Sincerely,

Annmarie
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

More Sprint run around

Highlighted
Journeyman

No.

Verizon and Sprints iPhones are CDMA

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

i also have one phone i cant use it any carrier. now i am in a qatar not allowed any sim i am forget my sprint no also,,if your guys have any idea please give me,,

Highlighted
Master

mohamedbon

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to unlock a device, you must meet certain requirements. The requirement can be found by visiting sprint.com/unlock. Let me know if this helps.

Leo
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat