cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update On Iphone BLK/White 16GB

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update On Iphone BLK/White 16GB

I have talked to a supervisor and he said that they are getting a order in tommorrow and ppl that havent recieved there iphones with recieve them friday and this is only if you order after the cut off time on the 14th so if you order ON the 14th after 2pm cst you are guarenteed your phone by friday if you dont there is a problem and i would report them to the false advertisment people. Hope this helps everyone.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

What if I ordered on the 18th which is still after the cutoff?

Master

Based on the order date I would expect the phone in 2 weeks from the order date.   I do not know if an order will come in or what might be in the order. I would not expect that an order that comes in on  Thusday will be fully checked in to be sent out that evening, which is the only way it could be delivered on Friday  

Highlighted
Journeyman

i order my blk 16g on 9/16 so i hope i get it on monday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here (but I ordered on the 18th).

Highlighted
Journeyman

@LOOONY2NZ you prolly wont get yours til october 2nd

Highlighted
Journeyman

@KnIGHT stop hating

Highlighted
Journeyman

If I'm lucky, It'll ship to be delivered Friday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

same here,but i was guarenteed by sprint so im hopping there not lying this time

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my 16GB white iPhone on 9/15. Does that mean I "should" be receiving mine on Friday in regards to your original post? Thanks!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat