cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHO HASNT RECIEVED A TRACKING NUMBER AND WHO HAS IPHONE 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

WHO HASNT RECIEVED A TRACKING NUMBER AND WHO HAS IPHONE 5

WHO HAS RECIEVED THERE TRACKING NUMBER AND WHO HASNT????I HAVE A BLACK 16G AND HASNT GOT ANY INFO ON MY PHONE YET

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: WHO HASNT RECIEVED A TRACKING NUMBER AND WHO HAS IPHONE 5

I ordered a 16GB black on the 18th and have had the same order status since I ordered.

Journeyman

I ordered on the 14th after the 2pm cut off and still no damn tracking number just lies and lies from sprint

Master

tracking numbers are assigned when the device ships from the warehouse   That is normally the day before it is delivered  unless that day is Friday as UPS does not do normal deliveries on Saturday

Journeyman

then why is it that people who ordered after me are saying they got there tracking numbers already?

Journeyman

I ordered a 16 GB white on 9/15 and still haven't received a tracking #.

Journeyman

i ordered a 16 gig black on the 14th and still dont have a tracking number

Journeyman

Sprint has dropped the ball on getting this iphone5 to customers.  They knew how high the demand would be.  It is a shame I am now locked into a two year agreement or I would switch.  I ordered on 9/15 and still have not received a tracking number and whenever you contact Sprint it is the same old standard answers.  This morning's conversation with an Agent

Angie: I understand and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, however due to high demand the order will ship in up to 2 weeks from when the order was placed.
You: so two weeks from 9/15 which is what date?
You: in sprint's perspective?
Angie: Our processing days are Monday-Friday only. I am unable to provide the exact ship date or delivery date as the order has not shipped.

So nothing will get done until next week for me it would seem, if I am lucky.  My son went to the store on Friday, 9/21 when it opened, third in the store and first to buy, should have just tried my luck at the store purchase.  Will never pre-order again.

Journeyman

I think that Sprint promised all pre-orders through the 19th to be shipped within 2 weeks from the order date so there's really nothing to complain about until tomorrow.  Some people have already had theirs shipped as different models ship sooner.  I would also imagine that some people post that they have received their tracking number just to get people excited, which is not too difficult with this crowd....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat