cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry this ICCID is unavailable and maybe active on another account or not compatible with your device. Please try again.

Highlighted
Patron

We're sorry this ICCID is unavailable and maybe active on another account or not compatible with your device. Please try again.

I am having an issue with my account. I have a brand new sim card and phone (not original sim card that came with the phone) and it keeps giving me an error everytime I try to do the activation. error "We're sorry this ICCID is unavailable and maybe active on another account or not compatible with your device. Please try again. "

can you please help me get this issue taken care of.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: We're sorry this ICCID is unavailable and maybe active on another account or not compatible with your device. Please try again.

Good morning,

I would be happy to help you with this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code or answer to your security questions. Also, remember to include this description of what is going on so we can look into it closer.

Thank you,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Re: We're sorry this ICCID is unavailable and maybe active on another account or not compatible with your device. Please try again.

Hi Im also having this problem. I received a replacement phone and It will not activate. Saying the same error message.

Master

Gus53, we can sure take a look at that for you.  Please follow the same instructions we gave to abalmoun or click here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for instructions on how to send SprintCare a private message.  In addition to the information requested in that form, we'll want to take a look at the ICCID number on the card so we can match it against what's in our system.  - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat