cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will 4G LTE be in Sacramento, Ca???

Master

Re: When will 4G LTE be in Sacramento, Ca???

Crazedgroomer

We're very sorry to hear this happened. We are working hard to complete our Network Vision upgrades. If you are ever in the market for change, we hope you give us another chance.

Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey everybody, I was fortunate enough to get the iphone 5 on release day and then found out that Sprint has been changing over the 4G service in Sacramento, Ca to LTE but there is no word on when it will be available.  The messed up thing is that i have friends who are android users and they are able to get 4G and I cant. Does anybody know when or if 4G will be in Sacramento, Ca?"

It is now May of 2014 and 4G LTE is still not here in Sac.

I guess a sprint representative will now ask me what my zip code and cross streets are and then tell me it's 3 - 6 months away again. LOL!!

Master

Hello jmwigley,

You are correct! I checked the Sacramento area and it is showing near Capitol Mall that the upgrade is scheduled in the next 6 months. You can sign up for the latest 4G LTE news at www.sprint.com/4GLTE. You can just put in your zip and follow the progress.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

so sad, it's funny

Journeyman

SIX MONTHS?? Your store reps in Sacramento told me that in JULY we'd be seeing LTE here.

Just stop. Better no answers than flagrant dishonesty.

Master

AQ2013,

Thank you for reaching out. There can be delays due to unexpected circumstances. The time periods given are estimated. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

more like the time periods given are completely fabricated.

Journeyman

You got it. Worst mobile company ever.

GrandMaster

riley_tommy wrote:

more like the time periods given are completely fabricated.

Re: When can I expect Sacramento 4G LTE coverage?

no kidding..how could they start launching well before the time they quoted it would start..they should shut them back down and wait until then.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Fireguy,

Yeah, I'll give you that, but you have to admit, years of "90 days", "three months", "a few weeks", etc., really angers customers. And that "check out our map" on that horrible Sprint website map was no help either. I'm not blaming the CSAs for Sprint's lying to to us, but really, they should know better than to give formula answers to repeat questions. 

Anyway, though... Maybe, just maybe, they are actually going to start implementing 4G here. I've seen a tower or two with people actively working on them in the Arden area. As far as Downtown/Midtown, I have NO idea, but then again, I do not know where most of the towers are. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat