cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I'm choosing Sprint for MY iPhone 5!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why I'm choosing Sprint for MY iPhone 5!

So...after all the tossing and turning and anticipation...the iPhone 5 is now here Thank freaking goodness! Of course, like most carriers I was more than amped to rush to the Apple Store to pre order my phone online on 9/14th...but one very professional customer service representative just made my day. After calling into Sprint today, I spoke with a customer service rep who was delighted to give me as much information as she could about the phone. But at 10:15pm, I received a follow up call from the same rep all based on her recognizing how important getting my phone was to me...Can we say AWESOME !!! Seriously, I have no idea what her name was, but yeah...thanks a bunch Sprint, and for that...I had to stop listening to my music and post !!! Can't wait to get my phone...Thanks so much for the great customer service, I really thought it didnt exist anymore !!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I almost forgot the most important part...Pre orders are starting 9/14th at 12:01 am and overnight shipping will be available...the only unanswered questions is since Friday is considerec  a weekend day, does that mean we will all receive our phones the following Monday of the 21st ??? I'll hope for a Saturday shipment, way too lazy to stand in line at Partridge Creek or Somerset on a Friday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea ill be preordering my phone Friday I know this time im going with 64g iPhone 5 since I went with iPhone 4s 16gig last time. Pictures and Apps Pictures and apps

Im happy that you got great service. If you are patient with the reps they will find a way to help you and if they cant they will applogize and most times find someone who can.

iPhone 64gig White    dunno why I like the white one so much lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I'm very happy they did. I plan on getting the 16gig...I'm just hoping this will be enough storage for what I use my phone for...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think you'll be good with space with the 16gig. I have over 700 pictures stored on my 16gb 4S and still have like 5gb's left, along with 5 pages of apps. Can't wait for my iPhone 5 to come, praying it's on the 21st!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tell me about it...this'll be my first iPhone. I was originally an Android Lover but my Evo died on me. I had to revive the old Blackberry smh...lets just say, I don't think I'll survive another day texting on that keyboard lol! Can't wait til Friday!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat