cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't Sprint give me a SIM card...?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why won't Sprint give me a SIM card...?

So I bought an iPhone 5 off of eBay.  It doesn't have a SIM card in it.  What should I do?  I called Apple who forwarded me to Sprint who forwarded me to Apple who forwarded me to Sprint and so on.  They both say it's possible then put the ball in the other's court.  Apple associates say I have to get the SIM card from Sprint and Sprint associates say I have to have a SIM card to get a SIM card (which makes absolutely no sense, why would I need two????) and that Apple could give me that first SIM card.  Who's right?  Or are they both right and the iPhone I just bought is thus useless?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why won't Sprint give me a SIM card...?

tmenninger

Thank you for your post, I did just contact an Apple store and they said you would need to come in to get a sim card. You can find your nearest Apple store at www.apple.com/retailer to book a reservation. But I did comfirm it would be the Apple store to go to.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

I just talked to Apple and they had no idea what I was talking about.  What is it about Apple's SIM card that Sprint's SIM card doesn't provide?

tmenninger

I apologize about the delay in response back to you. Did you get this resolved?

This seems odd that they would not know what you're speaking about; I am more than happy to call the nearest Apple Store for you and get an appointment made for you to go and grab one if you have not done so already.

Let me know; I am here to help!

Thank you,

Krishel

Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat