Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate and unlock iphone 5

Journeyman

activate and unlock iphone 5

i bought 2 iphone 5 (full price no contract) from your website.. im an active customer with you, i have 8 lines under my name.. the thing is i want you to unlock my iphone 5, i dont plan to use them in the US with another carrier, im planning to use them in MEXICO with a mexican carrier while im abroad. I understand that you cant unlock them for me if i dont activate them, so im willing to activate them for lets say a month or two months, im willing to pay for that in order for you to help me.. or how can we work this out? thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

fruteriaelcanario,

For assistance with unlocking your device, you will need to contact our Worldwide team.  Below are links to contacting our international support team.

• Chat with us: You can reach us during Central time: Mon-Fri (6am - 11pm), Sat-Sun (9am - 9pm)

• Email us: Send us a note and a Sprint International representative will get back to you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

go here buy a chip  they work grat

gevey ultra s | eBay

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat