cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 - No Service, No 3G or 4G, Says Extended Service but still nothing

Journeyman

iPhone 5 - No Service, No 3G or 4G, Says Extended Service but still nothing

Find it odd that you would remove my post when I am not the only one expericing this problem.  Instead of calling me or reaching out to me, you remove the post!!

Your service stinks and I will make sure everyone hears about it!

Susy [Removed phone number]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: iPhone 5 - No Service, No 3G or 4G, Says Extended Service but still nothing

Susy_Gordon -

Thank you for the post and I am sorry for the delay in my response. I assure you we did not delete your previous post. You can find it here:https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/139082. Also, you can see any post that you had activity on when you view your profile and click on activity. We only remove personal information that is posted such as phone numbers, account number, physical address, email or security information.

I can certainly look into the area to see what is going on with the towers. Can you please tell your cross streets & zip?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat