cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Wizard

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

You are welcome, it usually shows tracking information once it has been sent from the warehouse. You should get an email once the order has shipped which will include the tracking number.

Journeyman

Now the question is WHEN will the phones be shipped?  Did the warehouse even start the shipping process yet?  Like I said, I live in Hawaii and would like to receive the phone on Friday but it usually takes 5 days to ship it to me so if it's not shipped out today, I'll be very disappointed.  I read in other forums that Apple already started mailing its preorders out.

Wizard

If you pre-ordered before 2PM CST on 9/14, they will ship 2-5 business days before the 21st for delivery.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I was told just this afternoon that people will start recieveing them tomorrow!

Journeyman

has your shipping status changed yet. mine still states the following. The order was place around 10:30 am Friday 09/14/12

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
IPHONE 5 WHITE 16GB12012-09-14
Status:Thank you for pre-ordering the 16G iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 will ship in 2 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.
Journeyman

Where did you hear this??? Can anyone confirm???

Journeyman

I spoke to a sales customer service rep today and he said he had just gotten the info about delivery.  That i shoudl expect it between the 18th and the 21st.

Journeyman

Oh 4 day gap then, ok

Journeyman

I think the rep just said what you wanted to hear. Unless there is a tracking number indicating early ship date  or someone already has an iPhone in their hands I dont think it will arrive earlier than the 21st.

Journeyman

Just got this from chatting with a rep. JENNYHOOK is correct

thank you for pre-ordering the iPhone 5 16GB device.  Since your pre-ordered your device prior to 2:00 P.M. Central Standard Time on September 14th 2012, you can expect to receive your order on or slightly before the national launch date of September 21st 2012.