cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

Probably means it's at the afore-mentioned UPS "staging area", where 75,000 of 'em will get a label slapped on, then off to sorting.

Journeyman

arianemae thank you for that link!  The link I'm talking about is on page 25 (second from the bottom) for anyone wondering.

LevelbestJohn - It does say and/OR activation is complete...I'm guessing it has been activated at the Sprint warehouse and is now just waiting to get shipped (which it will at a time that UPS knows it will arrive to you by 9/21, they do love logistics remember haha). When it does eventually ship you'll get the tracking number no worries.

Journeyman

Huge help, thanks! I can stop checking and refreshing my screen every hour!

Journeyman

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
885909600120IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB12012-09-14
Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

That's what mine says - no tracking number but says it's shipped?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Good to know, thanks! That gives me a little more ease lol...I'm not trying to bash Sprint at all, I just hope my first expereience with them is great so I can continue to come back to them, they have great competitive prices so I'd like to stick with them if I can! Go Sprint!  

Journeyman

Chris2993,

FYI, Sprint had the iPhone 4S delivered to all of us before the other carriers delivered theirs to their customers.  Don't worry.  If you don't see a tracking number by tomorrow evening, then worry.

Journeyman

All I'm saying is, this is my first expereience with Sprint and they better not disappoint me! If I see people getting their Verizon or AT&T iPhone 5's before me I will seriously be so pissed at Sprint lol there's no reason they shouldn't be on par with the other carriers, if not BETTER since they don't have nearly as many pre-orders coming in as the larger two carriers...

Journeyman

I have that message through the order number I first received, but if you go to pay your bill and check the order from there, it will give you another order number and that one says my phone has shipped. So not everything is matching! ugh

Highlighted
Journeyman

My obsessive days are behind me, thank God. I remember obsessively calling customer support and checking status twice an hour. In hindsight, it's absurd. I DO have an iPad; can't that hold me?

Anyway, my status is "Will arrive on or around 09/21" (32GB BLack). If it comes, it comes. You'll be happier if you're not bent out of shape, feeling the need to call CS. If it's a day or two late, THEN I can see calling.

Whatever happens, let's not turn this into #%@$'ing Youtube, where the world's most repugnant clowns gather to act like @@$h01es. I'd like to just check in here, once or twice, to find out which way the wind is blowing. No one wants to listen to blubbering and venting.