cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

When did you order them?  Unless you waited up patiently on 9/14 in the early a.m. like many of us did then you can't expect a guarantee.  Hopefully you did though.

Journeyman

Mountain standard time ie;Arizona

Journeyman

I ordered mine roughly at 0730 CST on 9/14.  The site seems to have a different deadline for the 64Gb versions;

My status has the following message:

Thank you for pre-ordering the 64GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 5 pm CT on 9/17 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 5 pm CT on 9/17 through 10:00 am CT on 9/20 will ship in 2 weeks. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/20 will ship in 3 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.
Journeyman

Same as my 32GB.

Journeyman

Log into your Sprint account.  Go to the drop down menu "my account" click on "see bill".  On your right hand side click on "my order history".  Copy the number and paste it into the sprint order status tracker.

This is my status:

IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB12012-09-14
Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete
Journeyman

Sign into your account, Go to "See My Bill" from the "My Account" page, On the right hand side of your bill page will be a "I Want To" section, there will be a link to "See My Order History", It should show in there.

I plugged in the new DM number at the order status link 'www.sprint.com/myorder' and while it doesn't have a tracking number yet (ordered 11:54 c.s.t. on 7/14/12 - 16gb - black) it does say

I had hard time finding the DM number, too, but kept searching and found what I just posted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I did your method and it seems to be a better sign of things to come!

Last updated:   09/20/2012    

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
885909600175IPHONE 5 BLACK 64GB12012-09-14
885909600205IPHONE 5 WHITE 64GB12012-09-14
Journeyman

Just received my shipping info as well, it showed up on sprint.com/myorder before it did in my inbox.  iPhone 32GB (White) purchased 4:30 AM EST on 9/14.  Shipping out of KY, UPS says estimated delivery 9/21 through UPS 2nd Day Air.

Eagerly anticipating this, if only because I've been phoneless since 9/1.   %#@! thieves stole my 4S.  Never realized how much I rely on my phone!  Time for an iPhone 5 chain wallet

Journeyman

Just got an email right after my last post.  GOT MY TRACKING #.  BOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Good luck all.

Journeyman

I wouldn't go by DM number. I ordered two phones one before the deadline and one just yesterday. The one yesterday is saying shipped when I input the DM number so don't think that's a valid confirmation.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.