cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

Well I did your method and it seems to be a better sign of things to come!

Last updated:   09/20/2012    

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
885909600175IPHONE 5 BLACK 64GB12012-09-14
Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete
885909600205IPHONE 5 WHITE 64GB12012-09-14
Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete
Journeyman

Just received my shipping info as well, it showed up on sprint.com/myorder before it did in my inbox.  iPhone 32GB (White) purchased 4:30 AM EST on 9/14.  Shipping out of KY, UPS says estimated delivery 9/21 through UPS 2nd Day Air.

Eagerly anticipating this, if only because I've been phoneless since 9/1.   %#@! thieves stole my 4S.  Never realized how much I rely on my phone!  Time for an iPhone 5 chain wallet

Journeyman

Just got an email right after my last post.  GOT MY TRACKING #.  BOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Good luck all.

Journeyman

I wouldn't go by DM number. I ordered two phones one before the deadline and one just yesterday. The one yesterday is saying shipped when I input the DM number so don't think that's a valid confirmation.

Journeyman

I ordered my 32 gb black iphone 5 Saturday 9/15 around 5 pm Eastern time. Was told when I pre-ordered that the phone would be delivered ON or before the 21st. I have spoken to a Sprint CSR twice since then and one order support representative. All 3 reps are "pretty confident" that I will get the phone 9/21 and told me to start looking for my tracking # today.  Ironic thing is, I had originally put a deposit down at Best Buy on Fri 9/14 but had heard so many horror stories about being able to actually get the phone ON release day at Best Buy even though I put a deposit down. So....I decided to pre-order with Sprint. I have since gotten an email from Best Buy stating my phone is available for pick up in store tomorrow but NOTHING from Sprint regarding tracking information. I'm thoroughly disappointed and wish I hadn't pre-ordered with Sprint because it's not like I can just go into Best Buy tomorow and get the phone. For one....Sprint already has my upgrade done in their system so it will be a hassle at Best Buy trying to explain everything and have them over ride the upgrade in the store to not have to pay full price. Plus I'll have to shell out another $300 until I get the package from Sprint....send it back....wait for the refund. Very annoying. I won't be pre-ordering with Sprint any more. This has been very aggravating. The representatives are as helpful as they can be, but they know about as much as we do. 

Journeyman

Yeah, it's that "and/or" line that withers the confidence, guy.

Journeyman

Guys, I highly suggest waiting, I got my tracking number 40 minutes ago, it is a loong wait so just be patient and it will happen.

Friday, 09/21/2012
     Louisville,    KY,    United States,    Thursday, 09/20/2012 

1ZX8XXXXXXXXX i am hiding the rest of mine. But whenever you all got yours be happy, its such a relief.

Journeyman

Just got my tracking number! 16gb white ordered around 2 am MST. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!

Journeyman

How is it aggravating exactly? Sprint told every one from the start...days ago...that if you pre-ordered before a certain time, you'll get your phone tomorrow. If not, it'll be a little longer. How is that any different than what Best Buy's generic email stated? Its Sprint's fault you bought 2 iPhones for no other reason than your own impatience and anxiety?

I hope all the people that are aggravating the Sprint reps with these pointless calls use their shiny new iPhones tomorrow to call back and apologize for wasting their time.

Journeyman

I got my tracking number!!!

I ordered 2 64 GB on Friday the 14th @ 11:45EST.

The tracking number link on the Sprint tracking site directs you to the UPS tracking info page.

My order is coming from Louisville, KY which is the Air Shipment hub for UPS.  I know this since my husband used to work for UPS.

Also, there must be a delay in getting our tracking numbers since it also says the original scan was at 9:30 this morning.

Hang in there everyone. 

Journeyman

@SLLBERRI Jeez man!  You are the reason why most Droids make fun of us iSheep...Look at what you got yourself into.  Hope no-one really offers you any help for that much impatience...

Journeyman

Ordered Friday morning at 7am EST... just received my confirmation/tracking number and thankfully am OFFICIALLY DONE with this thread.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!