cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

Great find using the UPS and the Sprint Account #.  You made my day.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just checked my order... it was placed on 9/14 at 2:14am Central time. My ship date is in two weeks

Fourteen minutes just cost me 14 days. Dang.

Oh well. I shall go about my business and wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ATENTION EVERYONE!!! go to the ups website! as ppl stated above on the Shipment Reference section enter your Sprint Account number that shows up next to your username!!! and it will show you your Tracking information keep in mind i orderd mine at 1030 pm pt 32ggi white... i live in the BAY AREA btw! go check it out!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER AND IF I'M READING CORRECTLY MY PHONE LEFT THE WAREHOUSE AT 4:02 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

UMMMM I DON'T SEE HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE BEING THAT BACK ORDERS DIDN'T START HAPPENING UNTIL ATLEAST 2PM CT ON 09/14

Highlighted
Journeyman

NO MINE WEIGHTS 3.0 POUNDS

Highlighted
Journeyman

My 32 GB Black left the warehouse at 3:30 PM EST (Just over an hour ago) from Loiusville, KY and says it ways 0.90 lb!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm pissed! I order my 32g iPhone on Friday the 14th and i do not have a tracking number!!

What happen sprint? If I'm not getting it then going to store tomorrow and getting me one!

Highlighted
Journeyman

u got screwed you are way ahead of the deadline

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you ordered it past 2-3pm PST on 9/14 there's a good chanc eyou WON'T be getting it tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

YES!!!!! yours weighs 0.90 lbs also!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

how come it weighs so little ? that doesnt make sense. did you order anything else ? (applecare?)

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat