Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Journeyman

HAPPY APPLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DateLocal TimeActivity
Concord, CA, United States 09/21/2012 8:04 A.M. Out For Delivery
Oakland, CA, United States 09/21/2012 1:42 A.M. Departure Scan
Oakland, CA, United States 09/20/2012 6:59 P.M. Arrival Scan
09/20/2012 6:50 P.M. Departure Scan
09/20/2012 5:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 3:53 P.M. Departure Scan
09/20/2012 8:43 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/20/2012 3:48 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Journeyman

Ugh! I shouldn't read on here anymore, since it is just making me sick and sad.

How come you can follow all the guidelines and make sure everything is correct and they have everything they need and be one of the first to order and still not have a tracking number or have any idea when you will get your phones?!?

I just want my iphones that I ordered!!!!!!!

Congrats to those that have been lucky enough to get them and those especially lucky that they got them when they were ordered after the cut off for 9/21 delivery, when there are people that were well before the cut-off still waiting.

Journeyman

Iphones are here! Which one is yours?

d4xkq.jpeg

Journeyman

Happy day to those getting your phones today! Mine arrives today, but I won't be able to get it until tomorrow if plans go well. Hope you guys have fun with your new iPhones today!

Journeyman

Because once again Sprint got us all. They wanted to make sure their retail stores had plenty to sell before they sent out the pre-orders. And also I was told as long as it was ordered on the 14 no matter what time it was we will be sending them out to different people. They are selecting who gets it when. Some people that ordered it here at my office at 5pm est just got theirs about an hour ago. This is awesome I so should of ordered it from Verizon or Att.

Journeyman

Were you able to get up with anyone? If so what they they tell you?

Journeyman

Picked my phone up this morning at ups, couldn't wait for delivery !!! AWESOMEEEEEE and LOVIN IT.....Sorry to those that havent received theirs yet or going through the motions with Sprint, i know how it can be!! But this phone is SLLIIMMMM AND LIIIIITTTEEE!! tOO bad I am on an employee account so they wont let me activate it, lol.....yeah I know SPRINT SUCKSSS!!!

Journeyman

In my hands for about an hour and a half now. Awesome!

photo.JPG

Journeyman

I was told that what has shipped out is out. If you did not get a tracking # you are not getting yours for 2 weeks. That they randomly sent out pre-orders no matter what time you ordered it and they sent most of their stock to their stores.

Journeyman

Got mine about 10 minutes ago but can't open it at work. 

Journeyman

I have talked to a couple of reps and they are trying to figure out what the heck happened.  They have confirmed that it was cleared to fulfillment properly and should have been shipped, but there is no tracking number with the order.  At this point they are moving it up the chain, but who the heck knows.

Just is beyond frustrating when there are so many people that ordered after you did and they have gotten their phones.  Besides some that are outside of the specified timeframe that are getting them. 

Journeyman

I understand what you are going through.  This my first time preordering a phone and my first iphone as well.  I was told that my phone was in a warehouse waiting to have a tracking number put on it.  I can't even guess how long that process will take.  I hope you get everything worked out! 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat