cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

How can i remove myself from this post ??

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I also still have no tracking number and I ordered on the 14th after 2pm i tried the whole ups thing still nothing im so frusterated

Journeyman

click on "stop email notifications" on the right side towards the top of the screen under the Box that says "Actions."

Journeyman

Again, to all the people who know they ordered so that you'd get your phone on the 21st, it's likely that the same error that happened to me happened to you also. The best thing to do is to call Sprint, and if the rep you're speaking to doesn't know what's up, ask to speak to a supervisor. I did that and I found out that I would recieve my tracking number today and my iPhone on Wednesday.

Also, push for a compensation refund. I got $15 back from Sprint for not delivering my phone on time. It's not much, but it makes waiting until Wednesday a little easier.

Journeyman

What time did you order on the 14th? have you recieved a tracking number yet?

Journeyman

tomdeaver -

If you follow posts on this forum you will see that the time table you've pasted is not valid.  Several people here have said that they ordered within the 9/14 pre-order window, and were assured that they would get theirs on the 9/21.   These folks have yet to receive anything.  I wish that you all would start telling the truth.  Why do you keep on with the lies upon lies ?  At this point, nobody knows when or if we are getting any devices at all.  Compound that with the fact that there have been reports of major issues with your network using the device (for those that actually got theirs), and you have a recipe for desaster.

Please, tomedeaver, Sprint :  If you have nothing truthful to say, then please don't post anything. YOUR TIMETABLE IS COMPLETELY FALSE, STOP POSTING IT.  If you want to help people out, then give us real updates on your shipments, or just let us cancel our preorders.

Journeyman

rp747:

I received the same message you did. However, I still have not received a tracking number. Have you had any luck?

Journeyman

@Lovelyrose1228 and JPierson309, I ordered my 32 GB at 12 AM on the morning of the 15th, PST. I have not yet recieved a tracking number, but I do order quite a lot of stuff on the internet and I usually get tracking numbers in the late afternoon here in California. At the moment it's only 1:10 PM, so I'm expecting a tracking number by the end of the day.

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply. Just a heads up and not trying to dash any hopes, but I ordered mine at 9 a.m. On the 14th and was told the same thing: tracking today/delivery on Wed. It's about 3:30 p.m. And still no word on my end.

Journeyman

I pre-ordered the iPhone 5 on Friday the 14th...Here is the response I got when requesting information:

Dear Mr. ________,

Thank you for your reply. I have reviewed your order and can confirm it

is on hold while we await inventory of the iPhone 5.

Because your order was placed after Apple's cut off date of 9/14/2012

for 16 GB iPhone 5 pre-orders, it will ship for delivery within 2 weeks

of your placing the order. As such, you can expect delivery on or before

9/28/2012.

Please be advised we are working with Apple to have these units

available as soon as possible, and if we are able to ship them earlier

we will notify you via e-mail.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your

questions. Please reply to this email or visit sprint.com if we can be

of assistance.

Sincerely,

Alexander W

Sprint

"

This is obviously mistatated and inaccurate as I have a receipt that I placed the order ON the 14th. Maybe they meant to say a certain time, I don't know. But I'm definitely ending business with them if I the iPhone 5 connection speeds aren't at least 5 times better than my 50 kilo bits per second on my 3g. I can't even use siri or send messages over 3G. This is the only reason I even pre-ordered the iPhone 5, to get rid of these TERRIBLE USELESS speeds. At the current download rate, there is NO POINT of unlimited as I can't even reach 2GB a MONTH downloading at the speed I download if I were to use my phone continulously 3 hours a day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you get yours, but I wouldn't count on it.  It seems that they've been moving stock to their retail stores, as it seems that several folks have said they have them.  What was the point of pre-ordering >?

Journeyman

Of course. They want to sell their inventory and piss off their customers that pre-ordered. They already took the $$ so you can wait now. So they will sell the phone that should be yours at their store. That way the gtee 2 sales.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat