cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

9/14 @ 9 a.m.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I preordered mine 9/14 at 730 pm ET..........and as of this morning no ETA in sight......it kind of defeats the whole purpose of preordering......I have a EVO thats about to bite the dust so I am IMpatiently waiting on my IPhone....I sure wish they would hurry and send it.......its kind of aggrivating that I paid 200 dollars for a phone that I do not even have yet I know its not any one persons fault, I am just venting

Highlighted
Journeyman

its sprints fault for giving us all false hopes

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 14th at 730 pm, and if its a week later, mine should have been sent this past Friday........and I am still waiting on a tracking number...i really shouldnt read these forums, now im getting ticked off

Highlighted
Journeyman

For some reason when you login to Spring.com and click on "see bill" then click on "see my order histroy" (located on the right) you will see more up to date information, also my order number is diffrent from what I received when I first place the order.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my tracking number! It's not live yet, but at least it's been confirmed... phew.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When did you order your phone and what time?"

Highlighted
Journeyman

What day and time did you order?

Journeyman

9/15 at 12 AM, but there was some technical error with Sprint that caused it to be late. See my posts on pages 72 and 73.

Highlighted
Journeyman

oic its because you ordered a 32g ... i ordered on the 14th but I ordered a 16g i am assuming thats why you got your tracking number and I have not

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is really pissing me off

Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered 4 iphone 5 16gbs around like 4pm and no tracking number yet, im calling sprint right now but i cant connect to a dam representative

EDIT: on the 14th of course

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat