cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

9/14 @ 9 a.m.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I preordered mine 9/14 at 730 pm ET..........and as of this morning no ETA in sight......it kind of defeats the whole purpose of preordering......I have a EVO thats about to bite the dust so I am IMpatiently waiting on my IPhone....I sure wish they would hurry and send it.......its kind of aggrivating that I paid 200 dollars for a phone that I do not even have yet I know its not any one persons fault, I am just venting

Journeyman

its sprints fault for giving us all false hopes

Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 14th at 730 pm, and if its a week later, mine should have been sent this past Friday........and I am still waiting on a tracking number...i really shouldnt read these forums, now im getting ticked off

Journeyman

For some reason when you login to Spring.com and click on "see bill" then click on "see my order histroy" (located on the right) you will see more up to date information, also my order number is diffrent from what I received when I first place the order.

Journeyman

Just got my tracking number! It's not live yet, but at least it's been confirmed... phew.

Journeyman

When did you order your phone and what time?"

Journeyman

What day and time did you order?

Journeyman

9/15 at 12 AM, but there was some technical error with Sprint that caused it to be late. See my posts on pages 72 and 73.

Journeyman

oic its because you ordered a 32g ... i ordered on the 14th but I ordered a 16g i am assuming thats why you got your tracking number and I have not

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is really pissing me off

Journeyman

i ordered 4 iphone 5 16gbs around like 4pm and no tracking number yet, im calling sprint right now but i cant connect to a dam representative

EDIT: on the 14th of course

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat