cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

Last night I finallu recieved a call back from a supervisor..... she finally agreed to refund me but said it was going to take 7-10 bussiness days and that I am better off just waiting for my phone ... after arguing with her for an hour she agreed to waive my activation fee and said she will call me as soon as my tracking number is available.... she was nice dont get me wrong but every time i asked a question she kept saying umm ummm... they really need to educacte there staff ... still no tracking number today..she also said that the people who are getting there phones on wednesay are a group of people who were suppose to get there phones on the 21st but there was some computer issue she said there was like 600 people.... so she said i should have my phone on friday or early next week...im still not happy but at least they waived the activation fee

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same order status, but online chat had no shipping/tracking info for me, so they told me to call order support.  I called order support after a 25 minute wait time, and they also say that mine has NOT shipped.  They don't have any shipping/tracking info for me and it could take up to 2 weeks from my order date if I ordered on or before 09/19/2012 at 10 am.  So just because YOURS shipped doesn't mean anyone else's has.

Highlighted
Journeyman

isnt it frusterating? I jsut wish they would give me a damn tracking number i ordered on the 14th after 2pm but I still feel like there holding out on us they are such liars every representative ive talked to has a diffrent story (LIE)

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you ordered after the 9/14 cutoff, then this is no different than what Sprint has been telling you for the last week.  I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset when they ordered after the 9/14 cutoff...they have been saying 2 weeks form the time you ordered the whole time.  If you ordered before the cutoff and you still haven't received your phone I get that, but afterwards you have no reason to be mad at this point other than the fact that they stocked their stores and not the preorders.  Outside of that issue, Sprint has been giving the same info for a while...quit your complaining, go about your lives and your phone will get here soon.

If you haven't received any tracking info or a phone by this weekend, then get upset...until then just relax.

Highlighted
Journeyman

the point of pre ordering is to have it before the stores ... why would you even order on the 19th what was the point of that when the stores had them 2 days later... Sprint never posted on there website that if you order after 2pm your skrewed ... Do you think I would have ordered if i had known that? People have a right to be mad... and as far as sprint sticky to there story no they have not they have told me something diffrent every time I have called I was told I would have a tracking number Friday then they told me monday now there saying by this Friday ... And as far as you telling people to "QUIT THERE COMPLAINING" you should check yourself this forum is ment for people to express there feelings and FACTS ... bye now

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well at around 3am this morning I got my long awaited email saying my phone is shipped, I should have it by tonight.  Hopefully the rest of you can get it soon! And the point for pre ordering is just not getting it b4 the stores, its also to make sure you will get one, and not have to wait for stores to supply more phones once they sell out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The only thing anybody should check is your spelling.  Learn the difference between "there" "their" and "they're"

Now, ordered a black iPhone 32GB on 9/19 and it is supposed to ship within a week. Has anyone that ordered on 9/18 get their tracking info today?

Highlighted
Journeyman

SLAP YOURSELF! CAN YOU READ THAT ......

Highlighted
Journeyman

There, there. No need to be upset now

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's enough in and of itself that Sprint "stocked their stores and not the preorders." We ordered before they were available in stores, therefore we should have had priority over anything being sent to the stores. The website said, "We are letting you in on our online only preorder iPhone 5 inventory." They should have made sure they advertised properly as well. The email I received stated "we will have your phone to you within a week." It is now a week and still not even tracking information. I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service, as every time I contact Sprint I get the runaround. I have been a loyal customer for almost four years and it is absolutely asinine that we would be treated this way. I would appreciate HONESTY over anything else. The fact that they continue to give false hope is what is so irritating.

Journeyman

Thank You well put....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure about you but I ordered at 9pm on the 14th...at that moment it said 2 weeks.  The next day, my order status said the same thing...it said that for about a week.  Then it was clarified further by saying it would be 2 weeks from the order date.  This is what has been told to me the whole time, and is what is still there today.  Over the next couple of days I should get some shipping info.  I don't know why people get all worked up over the lack of shipping info...this is what you've been told the whole time!

If you want to get worked up about the stores having stock and we don''t have our phones, thats fine...thats a different issue. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat