ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

@ Lovely, thanks : ) This has been an extremely frustrating experience and I have learned my lesson not to pre-order anymore. I hope that all you guys receive your tracking #'s and iPhones very soon. If you ordered after the cutoff (like me) but before the 20th I don't see why you don't have a tracking # yet. This whole experience of playing the "wait game" has definitely taken away from my inital excitement about getting the phone.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Welp, phone just arrived!  I'm surprised that they actually lived up to the promise of 7 days after the order was placed.

Journeyman

What GB did you order and what day and time did you order?

Journeyman

32GB, ordered on the 17th around 7PM.

Journeyman

Ordered mine on the 14th at 4pm 16 gb they told me today that i should get it oct 5 th so ticked off

Highlighted
Journeyman

@bigmacclm really? I ordered 3:50pm ct and I spoke to a rep half an hour ago and they told me I'd recieve my phone this Friday and I'd get a tracking number by Thursday morning

Journeyman

You should have technically gotten yours today then... any tracking info yet?

Journeyman

i ordered 9/17 at 9:00 pm. just talked to rep and they said i would get my 16gb no later than friday or saturday.

Journeyman

Really cause i ordered mines the same day at 10pm jake so i hope mines come when yours do.

Journeyman

Honestly I wouldnt believe anything sprint tells you because they keep changing there story.. I ordered mine on the 14tha fter 2pm and they told me friday or early next week i also order a 16g

Journeyman

I talked to the rep at 3:00 today i agree they dont know anything and are just telling people what ever they want

Journeyman

I just spoke to a rep at Sprint and was informed that Sprint is waiting on stock, and will ship out once the stock is received.

order placed 9/15 16GB

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat