cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

@ Lovely, thanks : ) This has been an extremely frustrating experience and I have learned my lesson not to pre-order anymore. I hope that all you guys receive your tracking #'s and iPhones very soon. If you ordered after the cutoff (like me) but before the 20th I don't see why you don't have a tracking # yet. This whole experience of playing the "wait game" has definitely taken away from my inital excitement about getting the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Welp, phone just arrived!  I'm surprised that they actually lived up to the promise of 7 days after the order was placed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What GB did you order and what day and time did you order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

32GB, ordered on the 17th around 7PM.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered mine on the 14th at 4pm 16 gb they told me today that i should get it oct 5 th so ticked off

Highlighted
Journeyman

@bigmacclm really? I ordered 3:50pm ct and I spoke to a rep half an hour ago and they told me I'd recieve my phone this Friday and I'd get a tracking number by Thursday morning

Highlighted
Journeyman

You should have technically gotten yours today then... any tracking info yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered 9/17 at 9:00 pm. just talked to rep and they said i would get my 16gb no later than friday or saturday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Really cause i ordered mines the same day at 10pm jake so i hope mines come when yours do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Honestly I wouldnt believe anything sprint tells you because they keep changing there story.. I ordered mine on the 14tha fter 2pm and they told me friday or early next week i also order a 16g

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to the rep at 3:00 today i agree they dont know anything and are just telling people what ever they want

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just spoke to a rep at Sprint and was informed that Sprint is waiting on stock, and will ship out once the stock is received.

order placed 9/15 16GB

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat