cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, I called earlier today. I agree, I am very impatient when it comes to spending 200.00 and waiting extra for the phone that i "preordered". The only reason I ordered from Sprint instead of Apple is because I have a 67.00 buyback with them. My phone is not sheduled to be here until this Friday. I will TRY to be patient until then. What else can we do?

I have always been happy with their customer service and they have never steered me wrong yet........i just hope they dont do it now so before I get paranoid, I think I will stop reading the horror stories lol. THEN if they dont do something by Friday, I will be super upset and I ordered my phone the 14th around 730 pm.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think we will all recieve our phone this friday, just gotta wait out 3 more days!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope so =0)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lets think of it like Christmas it gives us something to look forward to......yes my husband hates my cup half full thing too lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

if you go to your order status page and chat with a rep, they will tell you more about your order than the people on the phone... The phone reps all say the same thing.. basically they dont know anything about the shipping of the iphone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wouldn't expect it on Friday based on everything sprint has been saying...my status says will be shipped in 2 weeks from order date meaning that it will be shipped Friday.  Might expect to see it Saturday if (USPS) or Monday otherwise.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They didnt help me one bit. They just copied and pasted the cut off time. I guess they get tired of me calling every day. lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol they did exactly the same thing to me today and then she told me to call order support these people are a joke...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a good feeling about Friday lol I could be wrong but hey it doesn't hurt to be optimistic 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

cup half full

Highlighted
Journeyman

ATTENTION !! To anyone who ordered the iPhone 16g on the 14th after the cut off we will be recieving the phones 2-3 weeks from the 21st not the 14th !!!!! Just got off the phone with the order status supervisor and that's the info they gave me si if you have not recieved your tracking number or your order has not changed well now you know and yea sprint has greatly failed me I've learned my lesson about pre ordering

Highlighted
Journeyman

@timsauyan

well if thats true im gonna call asking for some money back it specifically said UP TO 2 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE.  This is rediculous if i dont get a tracking number by friday im calling.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat