cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

What GB phone and Color did you order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

16GB white

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here...

And I was told I'd have my order on Oct. 5th at the earliest.

Highlighted
Journeyman

they told me the latest would be saturday and i would get my tracking number today or tommorrow morning as in thursday morning

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wen did you order? I ordered mine at 5:25am on the 15th.

It would be a nice surprise to get my phone Thursday or Friday...

Highlighted
Journeyman

i order mine at like 4:00pmEST 9/14

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any tracking numbers today for 16g ordered after 2pm?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't recevied my tracking number yet, and I ordered at 345pm cst on the 14th.  I don't know when their going to start sending them out. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine at about 3:30 pm on the 19th and haven't heard anything yet. However, when I called they told me the "activation date" was October 21st.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my black 16gb on 9/17 around 230p and still no tracking info. When I spoke to representatives, they told me I should receive my phone Monday at the latest. I feel duped by Sprint, definitely never preordering again! I am switching from the original Evo and when I preordered the phone 2 years ago my experience was not this terrible. Perhaps we wouldn't be so frustrated with if there was a little more communication or acknowledgement from Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got a tracking number, next day air.  Ordered 9/15 midnight 16 gb white.  Coming by 3PM today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

where are you located ?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat