cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

So I ordered the 16g iPhone 5 in black on 9/14 at 330pm....I've called Sprint a number of times..chatted with em..tried tracking it on Sprint.com and ups.com...this is so AGGY! DUDE WHERE IS MY IPHONE 5 LOL! I should of stayed with AT&T smh or brought it at an Apple store FML! Does anyone have any info they can share with me? I am phoneless kill me!

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Yeah...your phone should ship tomorrow.  They can't give you shipping info when it hasn't shipped yet, so quit calling and chatting with them and asking for info that is not there.  You're only going to get more frustrated by the lack of info they have.  Check ups.com tomorrow or tonight and hopefully there is some info there. 

However, if it doesn't ship tomorrow then you have every right to call and complain.

Journeyman

I feel your pain. I am in the same boat

Journeyman

I am in the same boat phone less because my contracted ended today with Tmobile.... I also ordered on the 14th and still nothing... I dont blame you for calling and  chatting im doing the same thing ..Im pissed off that people who ordered after me are getting there tracking numbers and i still have nothing ...I will keep calling and chatting until I get my tracking number or at least an explanation to why those people got theres before me

Journeyman

i order on sept 15 around 12pm and still havent gotten a tracking number i did call sprint and they said i should be getting my phone tomorrow if not to call them back and ask for a credit

Journeyman

how much of a credit?

Journeyman

dont know how much  but im sure they gonna have to give me a credit since they been holding my money for 2 weeks

Journeyman

I JUST CALLED THE SPRINT STORE DOWN THE STREET FROM MY WORK AND THEY SAID THERE GETTING ANOTHER SHIPMENT TODAY OMG IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

Journeyman

ordered 4 iphones 5s on the 14th around 4pm. 3 of them are coming today my tracking is saying out for delivery.  So to everyone NA na NA na boo boo stick your head in doo doo u guys are all butthurt!!! AHAHAHAHA

Journeyman

YOUR A LITTLE B I T C H GO SLAP YOURSELF

Journeyman

I WILL WITH MY IPHONE BAHAHAHA

Journeyman

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOT THERE PHONES BUT NO ONE HAS ACTED LIKE A FAT B I T C H ABOUT IT GROW UP

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat