cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

trololololol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine just arrived.

Order 15th at 5am CST

White 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad you got ur phone but do u have to be so rude and inconsiderate of those who are still waiting. Stop being a troll....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I should've ordered a 32gb black instead of 16gb, this waiting game is gonna be the death of me! Who knew 2 weeks actually meant 2 weeks! lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let's just hope we get our tracking numbers sometime today, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Family member just had their phone delivered when they werent home. UPS left the package at the front door. I probably wont be home when they decide to send me mine. Was just wondering what's everyone experience was. Do they just leave the package at the front door or do they leave a note saying they will redeliver? TIA

Highlighted
Journeyman

ive been refreshing my email like every 5 minutes hoping to get a tracking number for some reason it looks like i wont be getting anything tomorrow

Highlighted
Master

Theng UPS  does not get signatures   generally just leave them at door.   I have even been home when they deliver  did not even knock on the door

Highlighted
Journeyman

I should have ordered the white one smh

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a 16 gb iPhone 5 (black) on the 15th at 12am when should I get a tracking number?

Highlighted
Journeyman

They say tomorrow but I dont believe sprint anymore they are such liars

Highlighted
Journeyman

today you should have the phone by tomorrow i also order the same phone on the 15th and nothing yet

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat