cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I ordered two around 10pm September 14, no tracking numbers yet. Are we supposed to get a tracking number sometime today?

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I ordered a 16g iPhone 5 (black) on the 15th at 10 am and haven't received anything either.

Journeyman

I would say tomorrow at this point...sprint said they would ship 2 weeks from order date.  If you get sipping info tonight, you may get the phone tomorrow, but if the shipping info comes tomorrow it will probably be Monday or Tuesday for delivery.

Journeyman

I ordered a 16GB black on the 18th. When do you think I'll get tracking info?

Journeyman

Ordered 9/15 at about 11pm. Havent seen anything as of yet, but im being patient. Would be awesome if the phone just showed up at my door

Highlighted
Journeyman

We could file class-action lawsuits. Deceptive trade practices.. This is pissing me off. They keep changing their promises.

Journeyman

For those who ordered on the 21st, there was no "2:00pm" cut off when you ordered, it said that NOWHERE until days after. Then they say monday and nothing. Then they say we will get tracking numbers wednesday...NOTHING. Then they said they would call me today at 4:00pm, didn't call. My mom is going to get attorney if I don't have my phone Friday like they promised over the phone THREE TIMES. They even swore by it.

Journeyman

I already talked to a lawyer he said I could file a lawsuit regarding the false advertisment and the stress they have put me thru plus all the lies and story changes each rep has told me... I hope for there sake they have my tracking number tomorrow

Journeyman

I agree lovelyrose1228.

Journeyman

So i just recieved an email if i do not stop threatening law suits that I am going to be banned from this forum... Which is fine i really dont care just thought Id let you all know good luck.. ill be dealing with sprint in court =0)

Journeyman

I got an email notifying me one of my messages was blocked as well. They will be dealing with me in court if they remove my newest one.

Journeyman

they should be scared there messing with a lot of peoples money if they would stop lying to people and giving people false hopes they wouldnt have anything to worry about...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat