cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

Seriously SPRINT has time to email yall about lawsuits yet they cant track our iphone 5???? WTF

Highlighted
Journeyman

^so true.

Highlighted
Journeyman

EXACTLY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked on UPS and mine has shipped.  I ordered two Black 16G on the 14th after the 2pm cutoff.  It says I will have mine by tomorrow.  Check on UPS, you may get lucky as well.  I hope you all get your phones soon. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

What did you enter?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lance N.: The pre-order for the iPhone 5 White 16GB is under process. Since this phone is not in the warehouse, it has not delivered yet and so the tracking number has not been sent to you.

You: Alright. And where is it if it isn't in the warehouse?
You: My email said it was on the shelf
You: waiting to be delivered.
Lance N.: Due to high pre-order and due to unavailability of the phone, the phone is not available. It is yet get delivered, Once it will be delivered, you will get email with the confirmation about the tracking number.

Eh...not even in the warehouse yet.

Highlighted
Wizard

Posts that violate the Community Guidelines are rejected and a notification  email is sent to the author.  Many times a follow-up private message is sent to help educate the user on the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

hmm I ordered a black 16g on 9/15 at 9am and still nothing..fml

Highlighted
Journeyman

Track by reference, put in your sprint account number. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just spoke to 2 customer service reps and was advise that the phone's are on Backorder...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Of course they are because they need to ship them to sprint stores for people who have yet to pay for the phone..we all made the mistake of giving our money to sprint before the phone was available for purchase.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im speaking to a rep now thats saying phones purchased on 9/15 can expect them two weeks from the 09/19th...thats not what was said before wtf is going on..this is absolutley rediculous. They are re stocking their shelves and not giving us the phones we paid for..I think they will be receiving quite a few lawsuits for this one.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat