cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

new customer precedence over loyal customers

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I finally got my shipping confirmation...ordered at 9pm on 9/14, black 16gb.  Says overnight next day air...not sure if that means its going out tonight or tomorrow.  Either way some action on the phone one way or the other.

Journeyman

I got my Tracking info and the email says "shipped" but my tracking number isnt working! Is anyone else having this problem? (I ordered 6:30 pm 9/14, 16gb black)

Journeyman

Same thing here...just check it in the morning I guess

Journeyman

What time (eastern time) did you order it? I ordered mine around 8 PM ET.. nothing yet. So if they are shipping by the time they were ordered.. should I expect my tracking # soon?

Journeyman

mine was at 6:30 central time so 7:30 Eastern. A very small difference in time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hopefully I also get mines tonight.. So if we get a shipping number tonight, it's delivering tomorrow?

Journeyman

Yes, if you get a tracking number tonight the phone should arrive tomorrow because as a result of all the presure Sprint has overnighted shipments by Air. Actually the UPS guy at work confirmed my order was in transit today at 5 O'clock 5 hours before I got my tracking number but I thought he might be pulling my leg just to F*** with me.

Journeyman

How did you contact UPS? What info did you give them?

Journeyman

I ordered around approximately 6:00pm on Friday the 14th, and I got my tracking information a few minutes ago.

Journeyman

I spoke directly with the UPS guy who makes deliveries at my work. He looked me up by name to see if I had any orders and that's what he said.

Journeyman

tracking info works now on ups.com

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat