cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

when did you order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered 2 16GB iPhones (one black, one white) on 9/14 around 8 ET..

Highlighted
Journeyman

@wtfeveridc I ordered on the 14th at 4pm central time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Congrats lucky ducks lol hopefully when the rest of us wake up we'll have good news as well

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOW must be nice..... I am very happy for you all, I ordered mine on 9/14 at 10am still nothing..................nothing on www.sprint.com/myorder and nothing on www.ups.com tracking my order by reference number WTF...........I have already filed my complaint with www.fcc.gov and the bbb if I do not get my phone soon I am going to flip out

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't worry you guys will be next, you never know they might send out the rest of the numbers overnight 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lucky you, ordered a Black 16GB on 9/15 at 5:15am CT and still nothing... 😞 Get the runaround everytime I call.
Highlighted
Journeyman

For those who ordered one iPhone, what is the weight of the package? Mines says 1.90 lbs and I'm hoping both of my phones are in one package..

Highlighted
Journeyman

My White 16GB was 0.90lb...

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone came in a bigger box than i expected, but I only ordered 1 and on the lable it says 2 lbs.  But on the ups tracking site it showed 1.9 lbs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I forgot to get back to some of you, but I ordered a 32gb black iphone 5 on the 17th and got it on the 26th.  And got the tracking # on the 25th. But when I ordered it at the time, it showed 1 week waiting time from the day I ordered it.  I don't know if this gives anybody ideas, but just thought i'd throw this out there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ORDERED 16g BLACK HERE IN CALIFORNIA ON THE 14TH AT 3:30PM GOT MY CONFIRMATION JUST NOW AND WILL BE RECIEVING IT TOMMOROW NEXT DAY OVER NIGHT SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS YAY !!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat