cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

when did you order?

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I ordered 2 16GB iPhones (one black, one white) on 9/14 around 8 ET..

Highlighted
Journeyman

@wtfeveridc I ordered on the 14th at 4pm central time

Journeyman

Congrats lucky ducks lol hopefully when the rest of us wake up we'll have good news as well

Journeyman

WOW must be nice..... I am very happy for you all, I ordered mine on 9/14 at 10am still nothing..................nothing on www.sprint.com/myorder and nothing on www.ups.com tracking my order by reference number WTF...........I have already filed my complaint with www.fcc.gov and the bbb if I do not get my phone soon I am going to flip out

Journeyman

Don't worry you guys will be next, you never know they might send out the rest of the numbers overnight 🙂

Journeyman

Lucky you, ordered a Black 16GB on 9/15 at 5:15am CT and still nothing... 😞 Get the runaround everytime I call.
Journeyman

For those who ordered one iPhone, what is the weight of the package? Mines says 1.90 lbs and I'm hoping both of my phones are in one package..

Journeyman

My White 16GB was 0.90lb...

Journeyman

My phone came in a bigger box than i expected, but I only ordered 1 and on the lable it says 2 lbs.  But on the ups tracking site it showed 1.9 lbs.

Journeyman

I forgot to get back to some of you, but I ordered a 32gb black iphone 5 on the 17th and got it on the 26th.  And got the tracking # on the 25th. But when I ordered it at the time, it showed 1 week waiting time from the day I ordered it.  I don't know if this gives anybody ideas, but just thought i'd throw this out there.

Journeyman

ORDERED 16g BLACK HERE IN CALIFORNIA ON THE 14TH AT 3:30PM GOT MY CONFIRMATION JUST NOW AND WILL BE RECIEVING IT TOMMOROW NEXT DAY OVER NIGHT SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS YAY !!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat