cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Hi guys, I am very happy that you received your tracking number....I ordered 9/14 around 730 pm ET 16 g black, and its almost 5 am and i have nothing.... oh well.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I ordered a 16gb iPhone 5 (black) at 12 a.m. ET the 15th. Still haven't gotten anything. Spoke to a sprint rep on Wednesday the 26th and was told I should of got the tracking number on Thursday. Did anyone hear anything else?

Journeyman

I ordered on 9-16 noon. Just got tracking late last night and will have it tonight. Let you guys know

Journeyman

Okay so I recieved my tracking number right now I cant track it yet maybe in the next few hours. Hope the rest of you get yours.

Journeyman

I got an email from sprint first...yet i cant track my phone with the tacking they gave me fml

Journeyman

It's so annoying to have a tracking number and not be able to track it! Sprint I WILL NEVER PRE ORDER FROM YALL AGAIN....too stressful living 2 weeks without any phone

Journeyman

I just got my tracking information, it's on sprint.com/myorder.  I can't track it online yet, they haven't sent me an email so I don't know who they shipping it through. 

Journeyman

The shipping number is given when the shipping label is created, doesn't mean it has already shipped. Same thing happened to me last night. You should be able to track it in about an hour or so.

Journeyman

FYI, I just received my tracking shipment email from Sprint. I ordered my 16 GB white iPhone 5 on 9/15 at 10:18 pm. Good luck getting your phones everyone!

Journeyman

Seems like they're shipping all 16gbs ordered on the 14th ad 15th today at random, hopefully those ordered on the 16th and 17th will be shipped by tonight

Highlighted
Journeyman

just got my #. ordered 9/15 @ 11pm. 16gb black

Journeyman

Also received my shipping info can't wait for my phone Smiley Tongue ordered on 9/14/12 around 11 PM 16 GB BLACK.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat