cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

K3Lvn, dude your prob. gonna get you tracking info in a couple hours bro. Chilllax!

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

i order on the 15th at 12 pm and recieve my tracking info around 8:42am i order a black 16gb . it says over night shipping but since ups dont ship on saturdays ill get it by monday.so now the email game is over now its the look out the window every 5 minute game

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on the 14th and still no tracking number im getting ready to go off on sprint again

Journeyman

Received my tracking number from sprint Smiley Very Happy finally ordered 16gb White on the 16th around 8pm, good luck to everyone still waiting . Don't worry ya should receive it soon

Journeyman

if i would of not revieve my tracking by today i was gonna leave ive been with sprint for 12 years . only reason im still with them is because the prices are great but they service sucks here in nyc i need to have my iphone 4s on wifi all day long cause i cant even log on facebook with normal 3g

Journeyman

Recieved shipping confirmation email yesterday evening.  Will be delivered today 9/28!  Ordered White 16GB on 9/16 @11AM PST. Good luck to everyone.

Journeyman

Not sure that it helps anyone here but I ordered on 9/25 and got shipment confirmation today for a 64gb black. Clearly the major back log is in the 16 gb model and I think more of the blame should be leveled at Apple who purposefully makes more 32gb and 64gb available at launch trying to get consumers to spend more. The exact same thing happened with the 4s.

Journeyman

Without a doubt, this is probably the most intelligent thing I've read thus far...and no disrespect to those of you who placed orders BEFORE those people receiving tracking (that certainly does not make sense).  However, some blame ought to be put on Apple.  Apple was disappointed because they expected 10 million in sales and  only saw 2.5 million or something...so question is, Why did Apple produce 250 phones for 10 million dollars in sales?  Could you imagine if there had been 10 Million in sales, by the time we got our iphone5's, the 5S would be near release.  Sprint wants to send you the phone - believe me, it's how they make money.  They can only send out what they have.  For me, Thank God for Sprint....if not for Sprints plans I would not own an iphone period.  

Journeyman

Well I got my tracking number yesturday finally my phone will be here today before 3 whoop whoop

Journeyman

Anyone who order there iphone 5 after 2pm on 9/14 will get a tracking number today

Journeyman

nope

Journeyman

Well I hope everybody does get there phone soon we all where waiting something I don't plan on doing again

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat