cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

I called to cancel my order and went to the store to buy one! Good luck to all of you that are still waiting!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm new to sprint. I placed my order on 9/15 around 11 am for a 16 GB white phone. On 9/26 I got impatient and politely cancelled my service. The following day, I called to see If i could reverse the request to cancel and I was told my phone had shipped already. It shipped an hour after I had cancelled my account. I received my phone yesterday on 9/27.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm hoping the people like myself who ordered on the 18th are up next. My ship date is 2 weeks from when I ordered which would be this coming Tuesday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered the 17th and im still waiting some people who already ordered on the 17 th got theres and they ordered 16GB white like me

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone that got their tracking number last night or this morning received their phone yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

nope not yet still waiting for tracking # if i dont get it monday night either delivered or tracking  # ill call again monday is 2 weeks from the order day and the phone rep and online said they were shipping orders after 9/14 today

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received my tracking number about 20 min ago. I ordered mine 16G (Black) on 9/15 so it looks like they are starting to fulfill the orders from the 9/14, 9/15 and so on. I hope you all get tracking numbers soon. Good Luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I received my tracking number last night @ 9:29 and my phone was delivered today @ 1:18..

Ordered 9/15 @ 4:14P.M

16GB BLK

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my tracking number around 7am this morning. Tracking is showing now that it is ready for pickup. Dispite the experience of many of this forum with regard to their preorder experience, AT&T customers have had a rough time too.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09/20/att-iphone-pre-orders/

Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually feel sorry for the people on the other end of the phones/emails etc...... while i AM frustrated, they are not hiding the phones from us. They are not laughing with each other saying "haha, they want their phone but im not going to give it to them" they pick up the phone thinking "oh crap, am i going to get called everything but a human on this call?"

I am not threatening, promising or anything. They understand that everyone is frustrated but basically there is nothing they can do. I have chatted twice today because I see that people who ordered their phones AFTER me are getting theirs..........yes I am very very frustrated. I am currently using an HTC evo 4g that is either neon multicolors or green......depends on how hard i smack it or how many times I smack it.

I would LOVE to have the IPHONE if for nothing more than taking pictures with the awesome camera for my sons 4th birthday party next weekend. My evo still takes great pics, but I cant tell until I upload them to facebook and look at them.

I know they have said that we are getting our phones by today.......mine included......but I am sure they havent lied to us....I read earlier.....Apple needs to take some blame too.

They are getting free advertisement out of this.......and the poor providers are taking it right up the behind......let me rephrase that.....the phone techs are taking it up the behind.

So when you call them, dont threaten to sue them, or whatever. They are human too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

and I JUST NOW received my tracking number it does not work yet but its a step in the right direction.

I ordered 9/14 at 730 pm ET 16 gb black

Highlighted
Journeyman

This isnt fair i order my phone on September 14,2012 at 4:00PM EST and havent got a FUCKING tracking number

and im a new customer not a good way to start off sprint if i dont have my phone by tommorrow or monday Byye sprint Hello Verizon!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat