cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE**: To TRACK your shipment if you HAVE NOT yet got it from Sprint, please follow these steps to track through UPS directly!

1) Go to UPS.com

2) Click on the "Tracking" tab

3) Click on "Track By Reference"

4) Input your Sprint account number (found on your monthly statement, or for new customers by chatting with a Sprint rep and asking for it) in the "Shipment Reference" field

5) Complete the "Destination Country" and "Destination Zip/Postal Code" fields

6) Click the "Track" button

OR

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (Click)  -   this service is simply AMAZING, after you sign up it will CROSS-REFERENCE all your future shipments to your new UPS MyChoice account and send you an email delivery notice, usually before the website you ordered from gets the tracking information! (As in this case, Sprint still hasn't sent it's emails out to some customers yet UPS MyChoice has supplied the shipment information to almost everyone!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if Sprint can give us some updated information on shipping dates throughout the week as we all impatiently await our pre-ordered iPhones! What is the latest date we could have pre-ordered the iPhone 5 from Sprint.com and expect a 9/21 delivery date (For each capacity please)?

Also, even if the shipping times start to get delayed later in the week, that shouldn't affect customers that already pre-ordered before that (sooner), correct? For example, if the sprint website said I can expect a 9/21 delivery date WHEN I pre-ordered and has since gone up to a later date, that shouldn't affect my 9/21 delivery date because I ordered it earlier right? I couldn't imagine they would hold all the orders until they can fullfill them all at once, that would be insane! So I'm assuming, and hoping, they start shipping out pre-orders as they get the phones in and don't just hold everyone back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Apple & iPhone 4 Life  - - - - - Boooo Android!

Love,

Apple Fanboy - one of many 

Thanks for real for any helpful and useful responses,

Chris

1,499 REPLIES 1,499
Highlighted
Journeyman

I wasn't home to recieve my iphone, and they just left it in my door,  even on the ups site for final destination, it said, Delivered: Left at front door.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I guess it all depends on where you live and which warehouse they use for your area, I still don't have my tracking number but I also live in Houston.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 5 black 16g on the 19th at 11pm est...and haven't received anything yet and it's said two weeks from the order date which means it should be shipped to me by 10/2...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a tracking number from sprint, but when I click the link it takes my to a USPS and not UPS. It says page not found, so I go directly to the USPS site and put in tracking number it says" The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 30, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." It seems like every one is getting theirs ship through UPS and not USPS?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered 4 white 16g phones on 9/25/12 and I just got a notification from UPS that they will be here tomorrow. I logged on to Sprint to check my order status and it has a tracking number for every phone (same number). Is this possible?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on 9/27 and I got my tracking # but no real info on it yet. I justed called sprint they said it is out for delivery but have "No Idea, where it is because USPS has the package and have not updated their info"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where do you live? I ordered way before 9/27 and haven't heard anything. Sprint even has the wrong shipping address for me!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This situation has gotten ridiculous.  I ordered my 16GB Black Iphone 5 on 9/17 in the afternoon and have not heard anything about it yet.  no emails, no tracking numbers.  I had to call support early on to get the order number!  I have spoken to two supervisors today, and of course they tell me I should get my tracking info and phone anytime now.  But they can't tell me why others that ordered the same phone up to a week after I did are getting theirs today.  Each of the supervisors have said they will escalate the issue and look into it themselves.  I even went through the post in this forum with one of them to show where I am getting my information.  They have each told me there is nothing more they can do and that i need to be patient and will get the phone soon.

If I had known this would happen, I NEVER would have "pre-ordered" and just got my phone at the store.  I also can't believe they took my money as soon as I ordered, and not when the phone shipped.  Makes me think new customers and walkin sales are the priority, not long time customers.  Let us loyal customers pay now and twist in the wind; we're not going anywhere........

VERY FRUSTRATING.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a black 16gb iphone 5 on the 17th and still have not received any tracking number. Just chatted online and they could not provide me any additional details other than what's already on my order status. Kept telling it would take two weeks and there no additional info. Today is the end of the 2 weeks so hoping to get my tracking number soon. Told them about others getting their confirmation number who ordered much later and got the standard BS response of not knowing details about it. Getting tired of how Sprint is shipping these orders and how they are treating the customers. Just give us a straight answer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live near Chicago and UPS says delivery tomorrow between 12:45 and 4:45

Highlighted
Journeyman

Amen, @dancourcy70 and @Theng! I'm in complete agreement. I ordered mine on 9/17 and i'm in the same situation as you - no emails, tracking numbers nothing. I live in Minnesota. I plan on calling them right now and getting to the bottom of this, once and for all. So enraging that other people who ordered as late as 8 days after me have their tracking numbers and are getting their phones tomorrow. NEVER pre-ordering again. Such a joke. I'd even settle for having a tracking number! Makes me really frustrated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in RI. I still have no "real" info on my tracking # it still says the same thing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat