cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

trololololol

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Mine just arrived.

Order 15th at 5am CST

White 16gb

Journeyman

Glad you got ur phone but do u have to be so rude and inconsiderate of those who are still waiting. Stop being a troll....

Journeyman

I should've ordered a 32gb black instead of 16gb, this waiting game is gonna be the death of me! Who knew 2 weeks actually meant 2 weeks! lol

Journeyman

Let's just hope we get our tracking numbers sometime today, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life lol

Journeyman

Family member just had their phone delivered when they werent home. UPS left the package at the front door. I probably wont be home when they decide to send me mine. Was just wondering what's everyone experience was. Do they just leave the package at the front door or do they leave a note saying they will redeliver? TIA

Journeyman

ive been refreshing my email like every 5 minutes hoping to get a tracking number for some reason it looks like i wont be getting anything tomorrow

Master

Theng UPS  does not get signatures   generally just leave them at door.   I have even been home when they deliver  did not even knock on the door

Journeyman

I should have ordered the white one smh

Journeyman

I ordered a 16 gb iPhone 5 (black) on the 15th at 12am when should I get a tracking number?

Journeyman

They say tomorrow but I dont believe sprint anymore they are such liars

Journeyman

today you should have the phone by tomorrow i also order the same phone on the 15th and nothing yet

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat