cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

That time frame is for the 16gb. I ordered the 32gb which said 1 week delivery at the time that I ordered. I am upset at the false advertising as the shipping information changed the following day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Same here. Ordered the 32gb on 09/19. If shipping information doesn't come tomorrow I'm filing a complaint with the BBB for false advertising. You all should too. The link to file a complaint is below...

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Correct, mine is for the black 16gb.  For you then, you have every right to be upset.  You're in a different boat than the ones that ordered the 16gb after the cutoff and are still complaining about no information.  I never expected my phone any earlier than 9/28 from the day that I ordered it because it said clear as day on the site that it would be 2 weeks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

jdbnor89

you need to stop saying people are complaining people are upset ... if you dont like what we have to say then get off of here.... Im sure you wont get your phone friday and when you dont we dont want to hear you COMPLAINING

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is signature required when they deliver the package or will they just leave it at the front door?

Ordered on 9/17 and still havent received a tracking number, as expected. Getting the in progress status using order number on the account, but nothing on the oy order number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe it is Required. On a side not, I have 3 iPhone's coming right now, 2 of which iPhone 5 32GB Black ordered on 9/17 after cutoff! Expected BY 7!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mines on the 17th as well and still have no tracking # if its not here by the first week of october i'm going to complain because i could of took my ass in that line and got me a damn iphone faster than this pre order process.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, Really? I called Sprint, and after I hung up, my Email popped up with a few Emails from Sprint saying it was on my way... and gave me the Tracking Details... I would contact them by Phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I just received my tracking # from Sprint (finally). I ordered my phone (32G) on 9/18 at 4 pm. It will be here tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

LUCKY! I orderd mine on the  14th but I ordered a 16g damn.... this sucks but Im happy for you =0)

Highlighted
Journeyman

After following these posts now for the last few days its getting obvious people are frustrated..which is nice to see because I am as well. Like a lot of people posted we all knew our phones wouldnt arrive for 2-3 weeks but I was fine with that and that didnt bother me. I became very angry once I found out that Sprint took the money out of my account for a "pre-order" and I am waiting 2-3 weeks when phones went to stock up there sprint stores. This to me is bad business and makes me believe that Sprint lacks integrity. When I saw I had a two week wait I thought okay everyone and their mother logged on and ordered these phones which I expected, thats why I pre-orderd it so I could get it. If I knew that the stores would have them before I would pre order I wouldnt have dished out the money 2-3 weeks before Im actually gonna recieve the phone. I ordered mine on the 15th so IN THEORY I should expect my phone on Friday the 28th which is fine but when Im told my phone is in a warehouse and activated waiting to ship when I call sprint while there are phones in the stores and I cant get a refund or just go to a store and pick one up there when sprint has my money is pretty frustrating. I dont understand tho why people are telling people not to complain when Im sure there was a certain amount of curiosity about others iphone 5 pre order expirence has gone down. I would say that this has been a pretty awful expirence all together and this will be the last time I pre order anything through sprint. You dont take peoples money, make them wait and then stock up your stores then when after the initial "rush" of people coming into the stores purchasing the iphone 5 is through THEN send out the product to the people who paid well in advance. I honestly thought that people would get there phones in the order in which they pre ordered, first come first serve not pay first then get it at the convience of the greedy people at sprint. Atleast that my .02 and its worth less then that, nothing really, because at the end of the day I still have no tracking number or clue as to when my phone is coming other then on or around 2 weeks from the 15th when there stores were stocked. If anyone gets a tracking number who is due to get in on this second wave of pre ordered phones ( After 2pm 9/14 till 9/17? or whatever the cut off day was) please keep us posted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Couldnt agree more. Had a family member on our plan procrastinate on pre-odering the iphone, but was able to wake up 20 mins before the store opened, walk in and buy the iphone on the 21st. The four other members including me who preordered has yet to get a tracking number.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat