cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Your welcome!!! I was told the same thing, but I am not sure when we will get tracking info.  My status now says "This item is in progress.  If this status does not change in 1-2 days then this item could be on back order..."

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

You still might get your phone tomorrow. I got my tracking # at about 7pm last night and the phone will be delivered today...when I got my tracking # the phone was already 1/2 way through the delivery process....so, there is still hope!

Journeyman

Think they are low on the black 16 gb. Thought all 3 phones shipped yesterday, but it was only the 16gb white ones. The black one on the 15th still havent shipped and mine on the 17th havent shipped either.

Journeyman

15th at 5:00 am CST.

Journeyman

It seems to me Sprint is up to the date of the September 15th orders, and those are the people who are currently getting tracking info.  I could be wrong, but after reading a few posts, this is what I have concluded.  I ordered a White 16GB on the evening of 9/16, but it seems I'm not up to bat yet!!  I'm thinking that those who ordered on 9/15 will have their phones Friday and by the time they get to the 9/16 orders, we are probably looking at next Tuesday...UNLESS the can squeeze us into the Friday batch too!

Journeyman

After the morning of 10/3...the 2 week deadline is over, than those who were told 3 wks (orders placed after 10am on 9/19) will be waiting.  So for us 2 weekers, it's got to be Friday, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday!!

Journeyman

I did a web chat session with Sprint and then called 866-789-8292 and it was just a big waste of time.  They are clueless and have no new info.  They just kept saying that they expect all orders to be fulfilled in time.  So that means I should get my phone by tomorrow yet I would think if that was the case that I would have shipping info already. 

Journeyman

Still no tracking number today..I ordered on the 14th so im very pissed that people who order there white 16gs are getting theres before me.... I called sprint again last night and they said i should have it today or tomorrow im sure that was another lie

Journeyman

Sorry Amariasan but that is wrong.  I ordered on the 14th after 2pm and have no shipping info. 

Journeyman

Not Necessarily..I got my tracking # at about 7pm yesterday, with delivery today.

Journeyman

Ok, so that puts that theory to rest then...darn.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I guess there is no figuring out what Sprint is doing...what a horrible wait.  Good Luck to All of you in getting your tracking info today.  Take Care!

Journeyman

Don't assume your phone is going to come tomorrow either.  Sprint's status updates have never indicated that you will actually receive your phone in 2 weeks, it only says it would be shipped in 2 weeks.  That means depending on mode of delivery (UPS or USPS) you may not get it until Saturday or early next week.  Hope for the best, but expect the worst at this point.  The worst being that it doesn't get shipped until tomorrow.  If it was in transit today, you would most likley be able to find it on ups.com already.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat