cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Seriously SPRINT has time to email yall about lawsuits yet they cant track our iphone 5???? WTF

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

^so true.

Journeyman

EXACTLY

Journeyman

Just checked on UPS and mine has shipped.  I ordered two Black 16G on the 14th after the 2pm cutoff.  It says I will have mine by tomorrow.  Check on UPS, you may get lucky as well.  I hope you all get your phones soon. 

Journeyman

What did you enter?

Journeyman

Lance N.: The pre-order for the iPhone 5 White 16GB is under process. Since this phone is not in the warehouse, it has not delivered yet and so the tracking number has not been sent to you.

You: Alright. And where is it if it isn't in the warehouse?
You: My email said it was on the shelf
You: waiting to be delivered.
Lance N.: Due to high pre-order and due to unavailability of the phone, the phone is not available. It is yet get delivered, Once it will be delivered, you will get email with the confirmation about the tracking number.

Eh...not even in the warehouse yet.

Wizard

Posts that violate the Community Guidelines are rejected and a notification  email is sent to the author.  Many times a follow-up private message is sent to help educate the user on the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

hmm I ordered a black 16g on 9/15 at 9am and still nothing..fml

Journeyman

Track by reference, put in your sprint account number. 

Journeyman

Just spoke to 2 customer service reps and was advise that the phone's are on Backorder...

Journeyman

Of course they are because they need to ship them to sprint stores for people who have yet to pay for the phone..we all made the mistake of giving our money to sprint before the phone was available for purchase.

Journeyman

Im speaking to a rep now thats saying phones purchased on 9/15 can expect them two weeks from the 09/19th...thats not what was said before wtf is going on..this is absolutley rediculous. They are re stocking their shelves and not giving us the phones we paid for..I think they will be receiving quite a few lawsuits for this one.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat