cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Looks as though the next round of tracking numbers is coming out.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

I'll admit it, I am jealous tof you guys.. but the fact that I ordered only a short time after gives me a tad bit of hope..

Journeyman

I ordered on 9/14 at 3pm and havent received ANYTHING.  Black 16gb.  Ive been told several different times the tracking number will be available today...AND..nothing. 

WHAT DO I DO?

Journeyman

And there goes my hope.. Yes i know its frustrating! We just have to be patient..

Journeyman

If some 1 started tracking the order please inform me the time and place first scaned thank!!

Journeyman

Lousiville @ 11:58pm

Journeyman

Thanx i still cant track my order !!

Journeyman

So it clearly isn't going by the time of the order...Which I am hoping means they have all the phones purchased on the 14th stored somewhere and are randomly tagging them for shipment tomorrow.  But of course, that is best case scenario, which doesn't seem likely considering the aboslute hell sprint has put us through over the past 2 weeks.

Journeyman

for those of you with tracking info, did you receive an email from sprint first or did you just check on sprint.com/myorder or on ups.com?

Journeyman

I hope that means that we are getting are phones 2morrow!!

Journeyman

Also, did anyone here order 2 phones? You think that could delay my shipment?

Journeyman

i got the email a little after 10pm central...i was out so i wasnt checking ups.com for a few hours anyway.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat