cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Well, I called and complained.  Like MAGIC I suddenly got my tracking numbers.

If you ordered on time (I ordered at 8:30AM EST on 9/14) and you didn't get your phone, CALL.  I had to wait on hold for about 15 minutes.  Be polite, but demand that you get your phones immediately, since you DID order on time and they PROMISED them to you on 9/21.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

Ordered 16gb black iPhone 5 at 1:51pm on 9/14 (confirmed with several cs reps that I ordered before the 2pm cutoff)

I am getting sick of this "on or around the 21st" bs...I haven't called since Saturday, so I'll definitely be calling again today and I will flip out if they tell me it's still within the time frame. It's been 4 days since they said I would have it so it's time for some answers. Admittedly, I had to call customer service last Wednesday when I got an email saying they needed additional information (to port my number from AT&T), but that person I spoke to and every person since has still told me I'll get it "on or around the 21st."

Journeyman

Ordered 16gb on 11:50PM on 9/14 but the sale didn't register until 9/15.  Still no updates and no UPS tracking info using track by reference.  Tempted to just cancel and walk into a store or just switching to Verizon since their iPhones are unlocked.

Journeyman

I ordered mine around the same time on 9/17 and still no tracking # and its been a week, so hopefully i get a # soon, otherwise i'll try to get into a chat to see what they have to say.

Journeyman

Haha I just did the same thing, I had a new order number, went to go check that status, and I got this;

One or more item is In Progress.  Some items maybe Complete. See order sublines for more information. If handset received by customer, manually activate and follow process to correct.

And still no tracking number? smh.

Journeyman

We're on the same boat -_- mines says the same exact thing. This is unbelievable

Journeyman

Mines also says the same thing now, with no tracking number and the credit that was on my account for the phone has been taken off of my account.

Journeyman

Ahhhh but when I pull up the bill it does show me that the phone was applied in the charges.... So does that mean phones are shipping soon? I hope so I ordered the white 13 gb on 09/17 at 6:30pm.

Journeyman

Not 9/17... I ordered on 9/14 .. I just typed it wrong in my excitement . .. In hopes of actually getting the phone I paid for !

Journeyman

If you got the "One or more item is In Progress.  Some items maybe Complete. See order sublines for more information. If handset received by customer, manually activate and follow process to correct." that means your phone has shipped. It wont show on that Order Number, but if you go into chat they will give you an order number that starts with a "oy-xx-xxxx" and that order number will give you a tracking number. I have the same thing on my order number but I have tracking #

Journeyman

I have this message too. My oy-xx-xxxx order number still doesn't have a tracking number though.

Journeyman

UPS picked up the package at 1:30 AM. Got my tracking order at 3:17AM.  phone will be delivered today! Phone will be delivered today.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat