cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

1,499 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

HI I tried to get my phone the 9/20 and they gave me a gift card I called sprint  last week  because  is almost 7 weeks and I don't know nothing about my gold phone i told them I saw in this place  that some people got the phone and they said is because they bought  it  online o by phone and i preorder  I told them that the guy  n the store didn't give the option to buy it the phone so I don't know if  I should wait o go to apple.com  and wait another 3 weeks this a complete mess. I hope someone can help me  is almost 7 weeks waiting......  ohhhh and it was n sprint store,,, no n a corporative o dummy store

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)

rreceived my 16GB space grey 5S on Thursday 17th at 1:58pm and boy is it an amazing phone. So nice to finally have a solid functioning device. i ordered it on 9/25 at noon.

Journeyman

I ordered mine on Oct 23rd, and receiving it today 10/30 via USPS Overnight shipping.

Journeyman

I just had an online chat with customer care and was told that my two phones have just been shipped and I should be hearing from the store in 3 to 5 days.  I was told to call sprint order support if I wish to get a tracking number but the number will not be effective until 24 hours later.  I am just glad that the wait is almost over and my son would be happy with his first cell phone.

Journeyman

I ordered one 16gb black while online on 13-Oct and was in the 3-week wait group. Per a suggestion from an earlier post on this message board, I registered with UPS My Choice and that was how I was notified via email (last night) that my device will be delivered today, 22-Oct.

Though there now is a UPS tracking number next to the device description on the Sprint Order Status page... I still have not been notified directly from Sprint that the device shipped, something Sprint customer care representatives repeatedly stated would be the case.

Journeyman

To Joyce. I ordered straight from sprint customer care.  The problem with a lot of sprint stores is that they are independently owned and operated. And they just put your name on a list. I was told by a sprint store manager that they call  people as phones come in since they order from a differen manufacture and not apple.  Since I ordered  mine thru sprint customer care they charged my card that same night and was told 3 weeks. I ordered on 9/29/12 n recieved shipping info on 10/5/12 recieved 10/8/12......Another thing. I put my name on the list at very spiny store in my daily commute which is 9 stores I was told I will get a phone call when one was available. Until this day 10/22/12 no phone call.

Journeyman

I ordered two 16gb (one white and one black) on Sept 22 at a Sprint store (Nextel) and until now I have not heard from them.  I called a few times and I was told that only when my credit card is being charged would I know that the phones are being shipped.  I was also told that some people who ordered later than me have received their phones already.  Apparently they are not being shipped according to the order date..............The wait and the lack of information is getting a little ridiculous.

Journeyman

I ordered a white 16gb version on 10/1 and I got a tracking number saying it will be delivered today.  I'm in the Tampa Bay area. 

Journeyman

I ordered two 16GB black on 10/10/12 around 7-8am. I recieved my tracking information yesterday and ETA is Tuesday or Wednesday (10/9/12-10/1/12). I'm really surprised they are already shipping because it said ships in up to 3 weeks. I'm really shocked at the amount of people who still haven't got their phones and they were ordered earlier than me. I hope it all works out.

Journeyman

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL.... IW ILL BE POSTING PICS SOON