cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 data not working.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 data not working.

Just keeps getting better. If its closed why is it not fixed?  Will they just open another one and they say it will close in 2 weeks and so on. I now see why sprint was voted worst customer service in America. They don't care and are just stringing us along.  I think it's time to report this to BBB.

Highlighted
Wizard

The network team identified the problem and completed the workaround on their end, if the problem is still occuring, we need to continue to further troubleshoot.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm all ears. What else is there to do besides complete restore, reset network settings, ##update#?

Highlighted
Wizard

We can erase all content and settings and retry the whole activation process, after that we would need to ensure software is current and then start creating individual network tickets.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Done all of that more than once. ios 6.0.1.

How many times do I have to erase all contents and settings to get it to work?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea!!!

This morning after reading the updates to this post from Ky I tried ##update# and restarted my iPhone 5. So here in 43119 I'm getting 120ms ping and 1.03Mb down and .6Mb up. That's speed I can live with till LTE gets here. I just hope it keeps working that well.

Thanks Ky for all your help.

J

KY: Restarted phone, ran ##UPDATE# and still miserable results of 0.15Mbps down, 0.05Mbps up, with a 204ms ping (ran test 4 times with similar results).  Any ideas?  (Can follow up with a PM if needed)

Highlighted
Journeyman

hope it lasts! i did the reset, set it up as a new phone & the ##update#, n was still getting slow data. ran the speed test at 3am on full bars n got 82ping  1.26 download & .21 up load now 3hrs later im getting 116/.42/.30

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey.  I had just gotten LTE in zip code 60515, now it's gone.  Was I supposed to have LTE for real, or was that a test?  Was that zip code affected by the ticket?

I'll try the whole phone wipe and restore later tonight and check again tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

-_-..doesnt work...been doing it for 2 months..

Highlighted
Wizard

FORDSPRT4X4,

You are welcome, glad I could help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ky,

Could you check and see if 60515 and 60586 were included in the ticket?  As I mentioned earlier, I'm no longer getting LTE in 60515 and the 3G is slow (approx. .28-.36 Mbps).

I've wiped and reloaded several times and I'm on PRL 55009 and iOS 6.0.1.  I'll try again, but any ideas?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat