Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 data not working.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 data not working.

to what umparrothead said about the speeds I'm having the same problems in the same market(Miami/Palm Beach) with the speeeds even on full bars and 3G, but with me it is every where I go in my whole market from day one second one. Also, even thought LTE is not finalized in my market yet and we are in beta testing right now even when I do get LTE on one-2 bars and even on full bars it is just as slow as the speed of the 3G. Also to add to the problems my calling has been getting worst because 1st off multiple people have told me they have been hearing noises in the backround of my calls when it's dead silent around me and they said it is only when they speak to me. Second multiple people have told me that the calls they have with me keep going in and out and are choppy at times, the people also said it is only when they speak to me and my own personal note to you is that it happends quite often and we end up ended the call because of it. Lastly my text/iMessages majoraty of the time will fail and will not send my message and I would have to retry it a few times befor it goes through, and this happends on any amount of bars with 3G and even on my privet home Wi-Fi with full Wi-Fi- bars.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you are receiving the message can not access celluar data network your phone is experiencing a known issue, there is a national trouble ticket on this issue, there is no resolution in the "foreseeable future". There are a couple temproary fixes that will work for a short (few minutes to few hours) time.

Highlighted
Wizard

There is no national ticket out on Sprint's end for this issue, it has been cleared up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ky158151 wrote:

Please send me a private message with your phone number, pin, email address, physical address of problem location and results speed test results and I will get a ticket created for your particular problem.

Just sent you a PM.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Wizard

Okay.

Highlighted
Journeyman

On Saturday, December 1st, sprint trouble ticket rep Doug out of Oklahoma City called me and explained there was a national ticket, which was why he closed my ticket. Stating that the issue was not resolved, and would not be resolved until Apple and Sprint determined the issue. Not expected anytime soon. Just got off the phone with a supservisor today that called me, there remains an issue. Apparently, you haven't gotten the memo.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not to come off mean or rude but why did you just skip over my problems? is it because you know service is so bad that it is pretty much none non existent in my market and you and the rest of the people over at sprint don't want to admit to it? and you can't say my service is working fine after you checked my service because 1st off your not in my market using the service day in and day out like I am and second I'm not the only one saying this in the same market, there are other people on this same post and others on other post on this very site backing up my statements because they are going through the same thing in the same market.

Highlighted
Wizard

bigj0110,

I did not intentionally skip over your problem. There are numerous posts in this thread, I am sorry that I missed it. If you are in the same area as umparrothead, then most likely you are being impacted by the capacity upgrades in the area.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Every square inch of my market to me is affected and my market is 3 huge counties worth and to be honest I don't think that is normal for 3G and when I do get LTE even LTE like I said before. Also, if you read what I said on the top of this page as well for me it is not just data that I am having problems with, and I have been experiencing all this is from day one, and o be honest I saw no improvements any where in my market in fact the service as a whole seems to be getting worst.

Highlighted
Wizard

If you would, please send me your phone number and pin number so that I can further look into the problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it will not let me send you a privet message it is trying to load to sned it for 5 min now, but the rest of the site works normal

Highlighted
Wizard

I got it.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat