cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5

Does anyone know when the iPhone 5 is offically going to be released? And if so, is Sprint going to be taking pre-orders for the new arriving iPhone?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: iPhone 5

Apple is holding a media conference tomorrow at 10AM PST in San Francisco, CA. We should know a lot more about the iPhone "5" tomorrow. Keep an eye on it. We do not have any information regarding the phone or pre-orders as of yet. Thanks for using the online community.

Highlighted
Master

Tomorrow is the actual release of the iPhone 5, when providers (Sprint, Verizon, etc..) can get it is unknown at this time.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

tomorow is not the release of the iphone 5 its the presentation of it and they will announce a realese date..It usually sells like 1 or 2 weeks after..

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for helping clarify that.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat