cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5

When are we able to preorder iPhone 5 through sprint?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for using the online community to seek the answers to your questions. As of this moment, Sprint has not yet announced carrying the iPhone "5". Apple has a media day scheduled for September 12,2012 in San Francisco, CA. At this moment there is no preorder because it is still unclear that Sprint will carry the iPhone "5".

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks ky for the reply

Highlighted
Wizard

Not a problem, if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to touch out. Thanks again for using the community.

Highlighted
Journeyman

september 14 is your preorder day per sprint

Highlighted

That is correct nextelcup08, customers can pre-order their iPhone 5 beginning Friday, Sept. 14 at sprint.com/iphone.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

What worries me is when Sprint will be able to ship and how many they will have available to ship on the 21st.

I wonder if buying through Apple and using Sprint as the carrier would be faster? Even if I have to cancel my current account and begin a new one. I am out of contract now.

Highlighted
Wizard

iPhones that are preordered should ship by 9/21. If the device is out of stock for preorder, then the website will let you know.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat