Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5 16gb sept/24 waiting crew

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 5 16gb sept/24 waiting crew

do anybody got this message?

Thank you for pre-ordering the 16GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 through 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 2 weeks from order date. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 3 weeks from order date. If we reached out to you for needed information to process your order, delays in response could affect shipping timelines. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: iphone 5 16gb sept/24 waiting crew

you not the only one bro same here , same result on sprint.com/myorder i placed iphone 5 on 9-22-12 Smiley Embarassed

hopping that sprint will not reach the 3 week to deliver it, CROSS FINGERS

Journeyman

i hope soo too bec my tmobile contract expire yesturday im phonelesss :/

Journeyman

I have the same status. Ordered my black 16gb on the 18th. Still no tracking #.

Journeyman

Sorry for the bad news but you guys prolly wont get your till October 2nd

Journeyman

how u know bro?

Journeyman

I've had that same status since I ordered my iPhone.. on the 14th! I'm really getting frustrated here!

Journeyman

Status:Thank you for pre-ordering the 16GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 through 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 2 weeks from order date. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 3 weeks from order date. If we reached out to you for needed information to process your order, delays in response could affect shipping timelines. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Me too i ordered on 25th and still nothing lol..

i hope other guy ment it about oct 2nd

Message was edited by: gamerking617

Journeyman

I ordered 16g white on 23rd. no tracking #....

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.