cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some body received the trankinkg number of the iphone 5 preorder?

Highlighted
Journeyman

some body received the trankinkg number of the iphone 5 preorder?

hi my friends some body received the trankinkg number of the iphone 5 preorder?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Journeyman

nope kind of wondering the same thing. now all the pictures read 16gb ship up till 2 weeks and 32 and 64gb up to 1 week

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you tried using either UPS or FedEx reference tracking? In the past I have tracked my phone by using the reference number and got information when the Sprint site showed nothing. Like I said, this was in the past and I'm not sure if that works anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad somebody started a thread like this.  I ordered mine at about 4am on 09/14 and I got my order confirmation almost right away.  I still have not received shipping info / tracking number.  I have never tried using order reference number as mentioned above.  I may try it.  I did notice a small update to the page where I can check my order status.  Its the one that starts with "You're one step closer to getting your device..."  Yesterday, a couple of sentence were changed.  They now read "If you ordered before 09/17 at 5 pm, you will recieve your device on or around 09/21, if you ordered after that time, you will receive it one week later."  It may not read EXACTLY like that but that was the gist of it.  I hope if anyone does get a tracking number, they let us know. I believe Sprint usually uses UPS but I could be wrong.  Anyone know?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I called today and asked about my order since I had to cancel my first order 32gb white IP5 and switch to a 64GB IP5.instead. got a email with a order number, so i read that off to the lady and she was like hmm you ordered a LG phone on here right.... Im thinking OMFG no way did they give me a LG phone. She checked again and then was like oh sorry here it is I may have had wrong info account showing(Weird I have to say...LG phone?? never had or ordered so a little fishy)..anyways she said you should get tracking info by Wed thursday this week and your phone has fully processed so you should see it soon.

Sorry for the all over story...

Im gonna Check in on the LG thing though hahha

LG..... Really   my Monitor is LG but a PHONE bleh

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope we get something soon this not knowing if we are in the first batch of phones is killing me!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too ordered mine on Friday 4am (white 32gb) while it still stated that you should receive this on or around 9/21. My assumption to that statment meant that while I was lucky enough to have staked a claim to one of these from sprints first batch, depending on where I live the delivery of this may take an extra day or so. My biggest fear is that this will turn into another Samsung S3 launch where sprint was blaming samsung for not sending them enough phones and samsung was blaming sprint for what I cam't recall, but the people who preordered the phones where left with no information/updates along the way. I have not received any tracking information from sprint as of yet but an hoping that I will receive either a tracking number tomorrow or an email to the effect stating due to high demand/low supplies you have been pushed back a week, which would allow me to at least try to purchase one at the store on friday morning. All wishful thinking, but I will repost as soon as I receive my tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my tracking number for delivery by tomorrow at the end of the day. Ordered a black 32GB on Friday afternoon but on Monday had to call them back for more information, which assigned me a new order so that didn't affect the delivery. 

Indianapolis, IN, United States09/20/20125:30 P.M.Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States09/20/20121:49 P.M.Departure Scan

09/20/20128:00 A.M.Origin Scan
United States09/20/20124:02 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Highlighted
Journeyman

NOTE: Read this if you are trying to locate your tracking number:

My status on sprint.com/myorder still says the original status message, no tracking information posted, but when I did a track by reference number on UPS.com using my account number it immediately pulled up my tracking information. First get your Sprint account number by signing into MySprint, you should already be logged in if your on the forums, click on my preferences, scroll down to My account info under All About My Account and click on the first blue link: update or add another account, copy the account number. Head over to UPS.com, click on North America/USA if it asks, and then click on the blue "Tracking" button on the top left middle of the screen, then click on Track by reference which is located under where you put in your tracking number. Put your account number in under "Shipment Reference", don't mess with the date selection, leave the "Shipper account" section blank, select your "Destination Country" as the United States, and put in your zip code. Click "Track", Voila! If it finds your tracking number you are getting it tomorrow! If it can't, try taking out your zipcode, or try again around 12 as they may not have them all scanned yet.   

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 5 on the 14th but unfortunately after the 2pm dead line. I still have not got my tracking number, I just got off the phone with sprint a few minutes ago and they said the second batch of iPhones are going out tomorrow. So hopefully the rest of us will have a tracking number by tomorrow. If not they will have another angry customer on there hands. I called yesterday and requested to cancel my order so I could just stand in line tomorrow they said that supposedly the stores will not have them that the preorders are there first priority. Bullshit Im sure.... He also said I could not cancel at this time because there currently counting there inventory blah blah... I just want my phone =0(

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you try tracking your package at UPS.com using your account # as the reference #?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Totally works awesome! Wow

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat