cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

text issues

I an having issues receiving text. I receive from some of my contacts but not all of them. This is getting quite aggravating. I received a text from a contact this morning and she has text me throughout the day but I have not received any of them arggggg!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: text issues

LMRabalais22,

I feel your frustration. The users that are sending you text messages are they also using an iPhone? Have you or the other user gotten any error messages when sending or recieving? I want to  help.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Stilts88, yes they all have i phones, but the are not all 5's. Some are on different servers, but that does not seem to make a difference. For example, I have some that are on ATT, I can receive from some of those but not all of them. There really is no rhyme or reason to it. I had my husband call tech support, and although they were helpful and very polite, the problem was not resolved. We did a soft reset and everything. The thing I don't understand is that one of my contacts I was receiving and responding to texts in the am but was not receiving them the rest of the day and she sent 5 more and have not been able to receive any since. I am wondering if maybe it is not on her end. Se did say that they show they have gone through.

Highlighted
Wizard

LMRabalais22,

Thank you for that information. Let's see what we can rule out. What device are you using? If recently swapped did you have an iPhone if different than current device? The last thing I want to check before doing some troubleshooting is the network. To do so I will kindly ask that you could please provide a zip code and major intersection or landmark in the whereabouts of where the delay is prolonged the most. Thank you for the opportunity to let me work with you.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat