cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

they already charged me for my iphone 5 and then charging me again today? so on the first day i paid $700+ and then right now it says that i have to pay $217 again? this is bs

Highlighted
Patron

they already charged me for my iphone 5 and then charging me again today? so on the first day i paid $700+ and then right now it says that i have to pay $217 again? this is bs

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: they already charged me for my iphone 5 and then charging me again today? so on the first day i paid $700+ and then right now it says that i have to pay $217 again? this is bs

Don't you see the "-" in front of the 217? Thats how much credit you have on your account, not how much you have to pay.

Journeyman

Re: they already charged me for my iphone 5 and then charging me again today? so on the first day i paid $700+ and then right now it says that i have to pay $217 again? this is bs

negative balance = credit to your account

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat