cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i unlock my iphone 5c

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do i unlock my iphone 5c

I recently just bought an iPhone 5c of the internet and i only just found out it was locked to carrier Sprint. I live in Australia and i was wondering if anyone could help me out on how i can get it unlocked. Like on  what number i should contact or should email. Please Help!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: How do i unlock my iphone 5c

Xuelani22,

Thanks for the post. Sprint will only provide the MSL code if you are a Sprint customer. Do you know if any service and repair stores or Apple in your area can get the device unlocked?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have two iPhone 5c SPRINT branded phones that I purchases from Glyde.com to use on TING.

They are locked.

I assume that since they were sold they are off contract.  Either way, they were not mine when they WERE on contact and I should, per US Law, be allowed to have them unlocked.

Glyde.com has been no help.

TING has been no help.

SPRINT needs to unlock these phones for me so that I can use them as I see fit.

Thanks for any insight and help into this situation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to

[inappropriate link removed]

and check online, you will see that Ting can bypass the unlock issue on older Sprint phones by using a dummy phone.

Message was edited by TheModerator: This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat